|Who We Are|
|Flyers & Brochures|
|Contact Info & Sign Up Form|
|Links to Other Organizations and Websites|
|Discussion of War on Terrorism|
|FBI Agents Click Here|
Steering Committee Meeting 8-26-02
Meeting Notes 8-26-02: This was primarily an organizational meeting to begin to plan dates and activities for the fall.
A summary of all dates is as follows:
Sept. 9th: lecture at Faneuil Hall by Families of Sept 11th vicitms organized through the No More victims--Peaceful Tomorrows tour. We will put a notice in the Lexington Minuteman calendar, and meet interested persons at Alewife.
Sept. 10th: Wall of rememberance in Copley Square. also we will meet at Alewife, as per our upcoming events calendar.
Sept. 18th -- Vigil against war in Iraq on Lexington Green.
Sept. 25th -- Vigil on the Green
Tuesday, Sept. 24th: Public meeting for Lexington JPC org. Location to be announced.
Thurs Oct. 24th Public Meeting, location to be announced.
Thurs Nov. 21 Public meeting, location to be announced.
In addition, the
following steering committee dates were set
As to issues discussed,
1) we will attempt to participate as a group in some of the Sept. 11th events in Boston. Toby will put calendar notice in Lexingtion Paper.
2) We will explore ideas for speakers, for a public forum in October.
3) Follen is organizing a forum on Iraq for Dec. 8th.
4) Arthur will be responsible for mailing and contact list. All updates and additions should go to him.
5) Jean will be the main person organizing vigils. Not everyone will be able to attend each week.
6) Toby will be writing an op-ed for the Minuteman for the week of Sept. 11th.
For more information
781-674-9338 or 781-861-6154